RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card 2018 – The Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata will release the admit card online before 10 days of examination. it will be available online mode at www.rrbkolkata.gov.in .only registered candidate can download the Group D admit card. to download group admit card, the candidate has to login by submitting their application number and password and security pin. exam date has not been announced by the board. it is expected that exam date will be announced soon by the Recruitment Board. Here I am going to share the complete details regarding exam date and date of downloading of admit card and application status. read the all details carefully which is given below
RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2018:
Recently the Railway Recruitment Board has announced their recruitment notification for all eligible candidates there is notification number was announced date in February month. The application was invited from Eligible Candidate for filling up 2367 Group D post in Kolkata region. Huge number of application has been submitted from whole Kolkata number of candidate has failed to fill the application due to many reasons but as per information, a large number of candidate has submitted the application form on or before the last date now the candidates are waiting for the exam date and downloading of admit card. So here we will discuss exam date and admit card if you have also submitted the application form, you are also waiting to know the confirm date of exam and date of downloading call letter. Here we will also share a short description regarding RRB Kolkata Group D recruitment 2018. Read the vacancy details given below.
RRB Kolkata Group D Admit Card 2018:
RRB Kolkata Group D admit card will be available to download before 2 weeks from the date of exam. We all know that this is examination will be Computer Based test which is also known as CBT. That candidate who will be qualified in this test they will be called for next round. This examination will be organized by the Railway Recruitment Board. So the candidate who has completed the registration process successfully can download the admit card. The admit card will be released for the online mode.It will not be sent by the offline method or any other method. The candidate has to furnish details to get it like application number date of birth and security pin to download group D admit card 2018. Candidate are suggested to take a print of admit card and keep it safe till the end the joining process
RRB Kolkata Group D Exam Date 2018:
According to the recruitment board, no information related to any exam date has been shared so far. Hopefully, this information will be provided in the coming time. If we talk about the notification then the examination was to be conducted in the month of April and May, but due to extending in online application date, the date of the examination has also changed.You all applied candidates are requested to visit this page on regular basis. It will help you to know the all latest updates about RRB Kolkata Group D exam date.
How can i download RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website www.rrbkolkata.gov.in link .
- Open the link in new tab.
- Click on ‘CEN 02/2018 Admit Card’ from notice section.
- Enter the application, password and security pin.
- Now, click on ‘SIGN IN’ and check your admit card.
- There is an also option of ‘Forgot Password’ and ‘Forgot Application Number’.
- Take the printout of it and keep extra printouts of it.
- Preserve the Copy of admit card till admission in the institution.
Instructions for the Group D Day of Exam
It is very important information to know the important documetnts for exam date. dear candidates, here i have provided the few useful information for exam day. Must follow the given details.
- Must reach the examination hall before 30 minutes of the examination.
- Must aware of your exam centre location in order to avoid any inconvenience at the day of exam.
- Carry one of the document on exam day:
- Hard copy of admit card
- A coloured photograph uploaded during the application form
- One of the original photo ID card such as-Aadhaar card/PAN card/Passport/10th class admit card/School ID card.
- Must take your seats before 15 minutes of starting of examination.
- Do not bring any electronic gadget or study material in exam room.
- Put your signature on the top of question booklet in the provided space.